CONTROL PROCESSES AND STRUCTURES
Missing transparency hinders IT cost management, the standardization of IT, and the integration of systems and leads to risks in security and compliance.
With our consulting we support you with the identification, evaluation and control and help you to know and design your IT architecture and to actively meet the challenges.
The lack of transparency about the IT landscape prevent the management of IT.
ACTIVELY MANAGE YOUR IT LANDSCAPE
Meet risks with the help of Enterprise Architecture Management.
An anylsis of the enterprise archicture prevents:
- Risks of processes and drop outs
- IT tandardization and centralization
- Shadow IT
- Compliance of IT use
- Cost management
- Transparency of IT decisions
- IT value proposition
Grown IT structures in organizations become more and more complex. Simultaneously their use is often not transparent enough. Risks regard deficit processes, the securing of orderly business operations and IT security.
Complex IT structures are hard to control, flexibility and adaptability to new business conditions are affected. Opportunities of standardization and integration remain unrealized and management of IT becomes more expensive.
MANAGE THE IT LANDSCAPE WITH SOFTWARE
We offer software for Enterprise Architecture Management.
We gladly present the software to you in a scenario.
An enterprise architecture consists of business processes, soft-, middle-, and hardware as well as their interplay.
A sophisticated model of your enterprise architecture helps to control complex IT structures and improves IT flexibility and adaptability to new business conditions. You can also identify potentials for integration and standardisation to control IT costs.
EAM with Layer8:
- Model business processes and IT-landscape
- Simulate system dependencies or show them in a trace-up/trace-down
- Identify potentials to standardize and integrate
- Customize documented information and input masks
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE OFFER
We identify and evaluate the process support of your IT.
Our analysis of the enterprise architectures follows the identification and evaluation of IT components used in business processes. The modeling enables a long-term control of the IT landscape. We assist managers, business units and IT with this control.
- As a starter package in a chosen process area
- Determination of the as-is IT landscape creates transparency
- Evaluation of the application portfolio & standardization and integration potential
- Assessment of risk and stabilization of processes
- Transfer of results into enterprise architecture
- Implementation of measures for future direction and IT transformation
- Achievement of controlability and cost control
- Change of culture in cooperation between business and IT units